Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Serbian Xmas

After a long time I am back with another post. I was actually waiting for Santi to post before I would blog again but today I got menaced by Antonio that he would take my blog out of his list...
Here we are. Probably, the ones who read this know that it is Xmas time for me now...and for those who didn't, yes, yes, the Serbian church celebrates Christmas according to the Julian calendar.
This means Christmas Eve is on January 6 and Christmas on January 7.
Anyways, I thought I post a link that I found in good old Wikipedia about Serbian Christmas and traditions. If you are interested check it out:

Serbian Christmas

Hristos se rodi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!!
a new post!!! now you can try to put some climbing videos, some fanci pics and some other small things to keep in contact with your "blogger-friends" ;)
Great info....
C.
PS: ....i sretna nova godina

Gogi said...

We'll see ;-)

By the way, the answer to hristos se rodi is 'vaistinu se rodi'...
but I accept the wishes for the new year...